Saturday, July 5, 2008

Post Op Follow-up

Well, the circumcision is over (poor little guy) and it was altogether a bit of a trauma, but he is slowly getting back his spark. It was a long day yesterday but we were back home by 2pm and just in pain, pain and a bit more pain! The panadol is not doing a great deal to help but what can you expect?! Yesterday he was not even able to sit up at all but at lunchtime today he started actually tentatively playing which is great! I am in agony from my back though having been the slave who has to carry him around baby style for the last 36hrs! Next week it all starts again with the ear!

I am adding another link to my panel, a beautiful story about an amazing and very brave little boy called Kurtis who earned his wings several years ago now. His family is incredible and Kurtis has a lot in common with Joshy. Please take a look.

As promised, here is a picture of my tatt which I dearly love. Believe it or not, I actually feel better about my body since I had it done! I LOVE it, my dad was not so keen when he saw it today though (biological dad came down to visit and meet his new grandson).

Keep smiling and being you,

Hannah

No comments: